Hi, I'm Jacek but call me Junior 😃
I'm from Poland, I live in Poznań right now, but it may change in the future.
I'm using Funkwhale over 3 years now and started by hosting own instance at something between late 2019 or early 2020.
I'm part of the community (Gitlab + Matrix) over 2 years and came here mostly to annoy people with my grumbling about Funkwhale bugs 😃
My develop branch based instance (funkwhale.juniorjpdj.pl) is now at 11th place on network.funkwhale.audio in active user count even when I doesn't really accept new people here now (no time for proper review)! It atm holds something like 10% of all listens and playable tracks (where listens are mostly due to @wvffle and myself).
I'm also author of almost whole Funkwhale Polish translation, as I someday spent a week or two on retranslating whole FW - previous translation was terrible.
For my daily job I mostly do DevOps things in Tenesys and this is something I was already working on in Funkwhale project for a while now.
I also got us @wvffle and he doesn't seem to regret that 😃
We mostly talk about Funkwhale when we meet each other.
That's crazy 😃
My plan for my own Funkwhale work is:
- fixing Polish translation
- still complaining a lot (and creating issues about problems I find)
- doing looots of merging and review
- responding to new and old issues and helping people debug their problems a bit
- working on CI and deployment stuff with @jooola
- shit-posting in #funkwhale-dev channel
- maybe doing some backend work and minor bugfixes
I'd like to be part of Collective now, when rules changed 😉